Monday, October 1, 2012

Journal Entry

My decision in books these days


I have been wondering what to read these days. i have read everything I had set in my mind that i wanted to read. Though these year i have not been anticipated to read a book. I am the type of girl who reads from recommended books and I have finished all of them. These year I am looking forward on being told on what are the books that are the most famous today.

I feel that the more I read i book i feel that the less books there ar going to be for me to read. I really enjoy reading though i feel scared that one day the books are going to run out. The next book that I have in my hand to read is "I´d Tell You I Love You, But Then I´d Have To Kill You" written by Ally Carter. How I ended up with these book was that i read the back of the summary and i felt it interesting. I am going to start reading and i will find out what is it about. That is how my decisions in the books arte these days.

2 comments:

  1. I like your way of writing.
    i think your decision of books is quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your writing and it got my attention. You should really work on punctuation and capitalization.

    ReplyDelete